Livingston County Highway 8
(Ocoya Road) – Livingston County, Illinois
The 8.5 miles of roadway was 20 feet wide and had an aggregate base. It had no safety shoulder and was rutted and rough. The average traffic count was 400 vehicles per day. The project had a limited budget.
Recycle with full-depth reclamation using engineered emulsion, Fortress,™ 8 inches deep.
- Widen roadway to 24 feet.
- Pulverize existing surface and blend with widening aggregate.
- Stabilize 8 inches deep with Fortress.
- Trim final surface with full-lane rotomill after curing.
- Apply A-2 bituminous surface treatment.
- Apply centerline striping
- Project completed withiLivingston County Highway 8